Federal SES Resume-Writing Services
Writing a resume to apply for a federal government job requires a level of detail that only a federal resume-writing service will know about and understand. A federal resume must be in compliance with all federal application guidelines. This is where we can help! Federal resume-writing services are a worthwhile investment if you are applying for entry-level to SES-level positions and need help with your USAJOBS resume, KSAs (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities), ECQs (Executive Core Qualifications), and your overall application package. Federal resumes are different from other resumes, so you’ll need an expert’s help when crafting a federal resume that will make you stand out among 300 to 1,000 applications received per vacancy announcement.
Attention to Detail
Federal resume writing requires an attention to detail and an understanding of how the federal hiring authorities expect to review applications. Preparing for Senior Level positions is all about leadership skills, accomplishments, and technical expertise that support the position for which you are applying. You also won’t be able to use a federal resume like you would a private-sector resume. You will need help tailoring a resume specifically for each position you’d like to apply for that will highlight your certain qualifications for that particular position. The resumes are very concise and hone in on the exact position you’ll be applying for, so consider hiring our federal job resume writers to help you with this confusing and often time-consuming task.
A federal resume shouldn’t just list the things you’ve done in your previous employment. It should tell a compelling story of the amazing achievements you’ve made happen during your professional employment, through professional education, publications, awards, honors, and volunteer work. It must be clear, concise, and interesting. Good use of verbs and creative keywords, the right content, and justification of specialized experience, are part of the most important ingredients when creating interest in your federal job resume.
How Will SES Resume Writers Make Your Federal Resumes Stand Out?
- Listing your professional achievements
- Utilizing our Headline Format
- Writing compelling content
- Ghostwriting and integrating your leadership competencies
- Utilizing all best practices
- Complying with all vacancy-specific guidelines
Your Resume’s Unique Format
Toss out the outdated notion of what your civilian resume should look like. Federal resume writing is its own genre, and must be treated as such. Your federal job resume will include:
· Details about your past employment, such as supervisor’s name, address, dates of employment, and salary
· Education listing dates graduated, and relevant courses
· Details about training and dates attended
· Addressing all relevant experience for the past 10 years
· Remaining within provided character counts per job description
· Addressing Specialized Experience listed on vacancy announcements, demonstrating how your experience complies with and supports the specific qualifications
Don’t miss the boat with an incomplete federal resume! Hire a federal resume-writing service to cover all your bases and ensure your success.
Our Master Federal Resume Writers and Master Federal Career Advisors are standing by and ready to partner with you on the journey to federal employment. Call us today.